We currently have the follow vacancies open:
VR Marketing Intern
We are seeking a talented driven marketing intern to help with a number of tasks related to growing the company. This would be a paid internship at on a 3 day week basis for a period of 6 months.
The job would entail:
- Devising and executing marketing campaigns
- Optimising and improving the website
- Researching and writing blog articles
- Animating our social media channels
- Organising and helping out at events
- Communicating with potential and existing clients
Candidates will require the following:
- Excellent English and communication skills
- Strong skills in social media and SEO.
- A relevant qualification in related business, marketing or sales studies.
- Experience in running your own projects
- A keen interest in virtual reality, technology and the arts
Advantageous experience would be:
- Video filming / editing
- Basic level of HTML/CSS skills
The role will suit an organised, analytical, personable and self-motivated individual. The candidate will benefit from working in one of the most exciting areas of tech with a dynamic team that is working on lots of creative projects. You will given a lot of freedom to form your own working patterns, to learn and grow and receive support when you need it.
We are based in a nice open-office space in Haggerston at which the candidate should be able to attend at least once a week.
After reviewing submitted CVs, short-listed candidates will be asked to prepare a short review of our site and social media channels with recommendations that will be discussed at an interview.
Please contact email@example.com with interest. Applications will close 24th Jan.
Freelance 3D modellers
We are seeking to broaden our network of freelance modellers. If you have exceptional 3DSMax or Maya skills then please drop your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE!